Long time back I promised myself in my blogs that I wont stop writing this time....
I was definitely not busy.Had work but it never stopped me from writing...Its just that I was being too lazy to think or rather to type.
Times had been great...
Planned for the first diwali together,Bought a new camera,Planned for Prashant's birthday,Planned a trip to Goa,Planned for Our first Anniversary,,...
lots of happy occasions round the corner...
Congratulations to me ..
:) :) :)
I cant stop myself from counting the days...
Just can stop my mind from imagining a lot of things..
Reactions on Prashant's face when he sees the unexpected things on his birthday.... .:)
How the day would be when we light up our home for diwali together....... :)
How beautiful would it be to walk hand in hand on the beaches together...... :)
How wonderful the feeling would be of celebrating the first year of togetherness... :)
How amazing would it be when u celebrate one year together and also think about the even more wonderful days coming ahead.... :)
The month of November now holds a very special place in my life...
Life is so beautiful at times and I hope it just stays beautiful..
Love you my dear husband...I love you more and more as the days pass by.....Love you for all the wonderful moments that passed and love you even more for the upcoming ones...
Happy November :) :)
ReplyDeleteAnd all the best for the days ahead and successful execution of your plans!!
Enjoy!!