Since childhood I wanted to have a friend....A friend whom you give the title of
"Best Friend"
But I was not aware what a best friend looks like..
I made friends...
With some I didnt feel the bonding...With some I could never confide in.With some the jealousy feeling arose...With some fights happened.....With some distances in heart came up with distance in places..
There were numerous other feelings due to which I could never understand what a best friend is like....
People says U never make friends in corporate world...
But that was the place were I found my best friend...
A friend which made me understand what a best friend is like...A friend with whom u can be what u are...U can just go and say what you feel like....U can smile when your friend smiles and be sad when your friend is sad...The friendship where there is no place for any jealous feeling...You are always happy to see your friend climbing the steps to success... And also where distance in places doesn't cause distance of hearts...
So here it goes for you madam....Tanya Anurag...
You have been THE person...The person who has been part of all my happiness and sorrows..I could always just walk up to you anytime and say anything that I wanted to...May it be a sensible,serious topic or may it be a part of our nonsense talks...I just loved gossiping..and I know you too enjoyed it..
Of all the memorable moments of my life,the times spent together have a very special place in my heart..
The days were carefree...The times were fun...
The late night talks...waiting for each other to come home...settling out things at home...doing all the nautankis....sharing all the feelings...caring for each other....
I just miss the days...
Although we are sooooo far apart now but this distance couldn't make any impact on us...We still share the same feeling...the same friendship...
So madam,this time on your birthday i may not be there with you.But i take the honor to tell u how much u mean to me...I may not be able to bring cake or buy gifts for u...But I would like to give you the title of my Best Friend..
You are the one who taught me what a friend is like...
Love you a lot :)
Enjoy the day..Have loads of fun...
Happy Birthday Sweetheart.......
P.S. - Please don't spoil surprises this time..Behave like a good girl :P
Time se pehle taki tumhe kachra karne ka koi mauka na mile :P

really nice ritika.. :) happy birthday tanya :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a ton Ritika !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to start the day... you have made me feel special time and again but this one is simply superb!!
I am blessed to have you as a friend, who not only understands friendship but respects it as well.
Thanks for the most desirable title of 'Best Friend'... it surely means a lot to me. Our friendship rocks :) :)
:) it does....
ReplyDeleteab tumhare bday pe kuch to karna hi tha....aise kaise jane deti...so thisw as the only medium that i found..good that u liked it...
enjoy!!!