Wednesday, August 18, 2010

YOU & ME...

I feel safe and secure around YOU, after all, I know how much YOU love me.That warmth is something I want to give YOU too, because YOU are the most important person in my life...In fact YOU are my life
One thing is certain and that I promise YOU now that my passionate feeling for YOU will never leave my heart..
Love you my dear husband...Love you the most...

:)

Love You

2 comments:

  1. Kya kahun kaisi ho tum,jaisa socha tha wasi hi ho tum.
    Mere Dilo dimag mai basti ho tum.
    Isi liye to baar baar dil kahta hai "kabhi kabhi mere dil mai khayal aatha hai,tujhe banaya gaya hai sirf mere liye sirf mere liye"
    :) :) :) :) :)
    Love you A LOT..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :)

    I have no words after the above comment.
    All that I can say is... keep the bond strong and may God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete