Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dream

Since morning thoughts were coming in my mind which I wanted to pen down...but as soon as sat on my desk i was loaded with work..Same old things to do every day..Sometimes work sucks man!!!!! but on the contrary when I take a leave and sit at home I get bored..Nothing strange.We are humans and are never satisfied with what we have.. :)
Sometimes u dont get time to even talk to yourself..Anyways all i need to do now is to rethink and recollect what i wanted to say.
As an ordinary girl I too had lots of dreams twinkling in my eyes.They sound quite ordinary to people but for me they are the most precious ones till today.
Whenever I started decorating home or wanted to give a new look to it my mom always used to say "Dear,Leave it as it is.Once u go to your home,do whatever u want."
Whenever I wanted to go out she said "Girls shouldnt be out for long" and the same statement followed that
"Once u go to your home,do whatever u want".
So on and so forth.
Every single thing that I wished to change had the similar instructions.
All these sent me to a world of dreams.The dream of having my own home,decorating it,going out,doing anything u want to.And all of it was very beautiful.In fact it was the world of my own IMAGINATION.
I cant even find right words to make it as beautiful as it used to be in my dreams. :) :)

Today morning when i was about to leave for office, as soon as I stepped out and started locking the door the old dream struck me...A voice insode me said "Girl,This is what u have always wanted.A home that u can call yours.A husband who's always there for u.There's noone stopping you.A car parked at your gate.Happy parent back home.A handsome salary coming to your account every month.A smile that has made home on your lips."

The smile on my face broadened.In fact it reached my ears :). With great contentment I locked the door and walked happily towards my husband with new dreams sparking in my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Every reader would relate to what you have written, Ritika. We are strange creatures. In the first place, we are never satisfied with what we have and in the second place, when we sit down calmly and think of what we have achieved, your joy knows no bounds.

    Congratulations for being happy and continue to shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the smile broad on your face always. That is what I can wish for you. Well said . Enjoy life and be happy always.

    ReplyDelete