2 years of professionalism...18th August 2008 - 18th August 2010
May be the better way to put this would be two years of ups and downs in the corporate world...I know both sound quite same...But for me there is a difference..
Started my career with I-flex solutions limited.Initial training days were great fun....Rightly said by somebody that the training period is a honeymoon period.
I-leap batch ...
Tanya,Tarun,Pratyush,Ankita,Aanchal,Mudita,Raunak,Ranveer,Khushboo,Kanwal,Gullu,SD,Chetan,Manish,Shreedhar,Vidya,
Anagha,Meera,Amish,Amit,Rupal,Shubham,Abhishek,Shalini,Madhur
woooooooo...i remember everybody..
Times were fun..And for the first time we were getting paid for studying..
The studies,exams,trainings and the lonavala trip ...Everything was such great fun..
Even the times at our flat were great...Tanya,Ankita,Meera,Shalini...Had a great time with them..Lots of fights still lots of affection..late night gossips and maggi....fight for not watching english movies or oiling the hair..paratha s at Zaika Garden or cooking ourselfes..Scolding the maid :) All was fun..
The first project...it was so difficult for me to cope up to the expectations...So much pressure..
But the friends i made wew life savers....All the moments are soo precious..Other than the batchmates there were so many other people also who crossed my ways and the names will be there in my heart forever....Girish,Krishna,Tushar,Nilima...Thanks to you guys..
Then came the turning point.The transfer to Bangalore...Although I wanted it or you can say needed it but it came to me as a blessing in disguise..I still remeber the day when I left pune..I still remember the tears in my friends eyes.
Life at bangalore has been without lots of friends..Missed everyone a lot..But destiny had something good waiting for me.
Professionally bangalore was better...far better than Pune..People here were just soo good....Prasad,Meena,Jayashree,Vaibhav,Kenchu,Gnana,Amit..Cheers to you guys...Learnt a lot here..
Not only professionally things started working out well personally also...Everything around me was just so perfect..
Today when I look back it seems that it has been such a long journey..not in terms of time but in terms of incidents...Lots of things happened but happened for good...Life changed and so did I...
All though I-flex (OFSS) is not the place where I am employed...but still your first company is like your first love..
Love all my friends especially Tanya,Meera,Tarun,Pratyush...Thank you all :)
Love you, too yaar and love the time we have spent together. Life has taken huge leaps in the last two year, esp for us- married girls. The best part is... life is still beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteAgreed...Life is so beautifull...and it's getting even more beautiful day by day.. :)
ReplyDelete